Thank you everyone for coming on Friday and sharing your insightful comments.
I have the following copies for you if you missed today’s class:
- The Module Reader (They are available at JP 2.67 and 2.51. Contact me via e-mail if you need a copy before Monday so I can leave one for you at the ASSL)
- You can download the Module Guide from here.
- The brochure of the coming literary theories (spare copies will be available next seminar)
Here is the PPTX file that will take you through the practicalities and the due dates for the submissions.
Here are some of the exercises that we touched upon at the seminar and we will elaborate on that next week as well (copies will be available next seminar)
Here is the next seminar preparation material:
- Catherine Belsey’s Critical Practice: The Work of Reading (pp.101-08) [Matthew Arnold’s The Scholar-Gipsy is not included]
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s ‘Charles Augustus Milverton’ Sherlock Holmes tale.
Here is the recommended reading from Bennet and Royle:
Here is the overall plan of the module:
Best wishes for a lovely weekend,